Thursday, July 25, 2019

Oatis, my man!




Oatis, My Man!

So I tasted this beer from the tap from Whole Foods On Tap, which is where you can find me most Friday Happy Hours by the way. It was so smooth and had a dry bitter sweetness to it if that makes sense.

I'm thinking that the name comes from the fact that it's an oatmeal stout, which means that oats are added during the brewing process.

Oatis, My Man is now brewed by in a collaboration of Jacks Abby/Mikkeller NYC and I can honestly say that it's a pretty good beer. I wish them the best on this collaboration.    

In the meanwhile, if you see a girl sitting at a bar  (or Whole Foods on Tap in Columbus Circle) with a straw in her beer, don't be afraid to say hi and of course, buy her a beer. 😊

Oatis, my man!

Oatis, My Man! So I tasted this beer from the tap from Whole Foods On Tap, which is where you can find me most Friday Happy Hours by ...